Grab & Go Make It: Summer Visors
15 Kits are available for this class. Please register.
What can you make out of an old map? A custom-designed Summer Sun Visor. Just imagine wearing an interesting country map as your sun shade. What a great conversation starter. So, gather up your old maps and let’s get started.
To make one visor you will need:
· 8” high by 10” wide map paper, wallpaper, or old maps
· If you don’t have maps or map paper, you can use any paper you have. Old calendars work just as well.
· A visor pattern
· String to tie, thick thread, or ribbon
· A small circle punch. You can also cut the circles out by hand. You will need 2 for each visor.
· You can add clear contact paper when you are done for added visor protection.