The 2017 Summer Reading theme for youth and teen is "Reading by Design!"
The 2017 Summer Reading theme for adults is "Reading by Design!"
We invite our patrons of all ages to visit the Youth, Teen or Information desk to get more information on how to participate!
Youth & Teen Summer Reading Program: Reading by Design
Stop by the library to sign up and pick up your reading log. Track your reading progress and receive prizes at each new level. Win cool mystery toys, candy, and books, as well as chances to win awesome raffle prizes. Don’t forget to join us for games, activities, and entertainment throughout the summer. Sign-up starts at the Block Party on June 2nd, and reading logs can be redeemed for prizes through July 29th. See a Youth Services Librarian for all the super cool details.
The Adult Summer Reading program, “Reading by Design” takes place June 5 – July 24, 2017.
How do you register for the summer reading event?
- Stop by the Info Desk, pick up your reading log.
- Choose a title from the reading jar.
- After you read the book, bring your reading log to the Info Desk.
- You will receive a small gift and a raffle ticket for a chance to win a Reading By Design tote bag.
- Choose another title from the reading jar.
Additional details may be found in the June-August issue of the newsletter.
Thank you to our 2017 Summer Reading Sponsors!
- Round the Clock
- Windy City Thunderbolts
- Chicago Fire
- Friends of Lansing Library