The Circulation Department accepts payments of fines and fees by credit and debit cards via ProPay online or in person at the Circulation Desk.It's easy!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB credit or debit cards. We do not charge a transaction fee. Payments are handled via ProPay's secure website.
- Visit My Account / Renew Items">https://catalog.swanlibraries.net/client/en_US/lss/search/patronlogin/https:$002f$002fcatalog.swanlibraries.net$002fclient$002fen_US$002flss$002fsearch$002faccount$003f/
- Login to your borrower account. (Your PIN is 4 digits.)
- Click on "My Account."
- Click on the "Fines" tab.
- Click on "Current Fines" or "Group Fines."
- Select all lines, or only the ones you wish to pay now.
- Click the Pay Bills (Debit or Credit Card) Button
- Review the total.
- Enter your information and submit the payment.
After ProPay successfully processes your payment, they will send information to the library server to credit your account.