The mission of the Lansing Public Library is to provide access to informational, educational, cultural and recreational library materials and services in a variety of formats and technologies; to be responsive to the public library needs of the community and to uphold the public's freedom of access to information.
- Behavior Policy, Afterschool Expectations for Students and Unattended Child Policy
- Letter to Parents, August 2017.
Includes information about after-school pick-up location.
- Community Room Use Policy
- Computer & Internet Use Policy & Computer Use Fees
- E-Reader Lending Agreement
- Fax Policy
- Laptop Checkout Policy
- Library Cards
- Exam Proctoring Policy
- Study Room Policy
- Lansing Public Library Policy Manual Adopted February 2010; Revised October 2017