Did you know... you can improve your skills anytime on the library computers! Reserve a computer, then try one of the sites below to get started. Ask staff for help if you need it.
If you have access to a computer with Internet access, you can use the same practice tools for free from home! You can also use them in the library!
- Use the Tutorials button on the right to access our Library Academy to learn how to use the catalog and other resources or visit Lansing Public Library's Niche Academy
- Visit http://www.lansingpl.org/skills.html to access the practice tools, for mouse and keyboard skills.
- Try self-paced classes for beginners in English or Spanish at DigitalLearn.org
- Try self-paced classes at GCF Learn Free
- Webucator Computer Courses & Business Skills: Self-Paced
Ask staff for voucher
- Learn to code! Code Academy
Looking for hands-on help? Ask Information Desk staff or check our newsletter for the current list of classes, dates and times.